The Fundamental Aspects of Care course provides participants with knowledge of theoretical knowledge and foundation concepts related to nursing practice. It will provide opportunities to attain the knowledge and skills that are necessary to promote health, prevent disease, and deliver basic nursing care to individual patients across the lifespan. Fundamentals of nursing course are prerequisite to providing comprehensive nursing care.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of vital signs to the patient
- Demonstrate and explain the different vital signs
- Apply current scientifically accepted infection control principles as appropriate for the specific work environment
- To make beds correctly for hospitalized patients and for better home rest and comfort.
- Explain the important of maintaining good hygiene to the patient
What Will You Learn?
- 5 Credit Units
- 2 Year Certfications
MODULE 1: Vital Signs
MODULE 2: Applying the Principles of Infection Control
MODULE 3: Bed Making
MODULE 4: Personal Hygiene & Skin Care
MODULE 5: Bathing
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet