The course aims to develop knowledge, skills, and attitudes relevant to clinical leadership and management incorporating human resource management, financial management and quality processes. Through the exploration and integration of theoretical knowledge and concepts, nurses are prepared for their role as leaders and managers within the contemporary health care landscape.
Upon completion of this module, the participants should be able to:
- Differentiate the nursing leadership and nursing management
- Describe the organizational context within which nursing leaders/managers function
- Discuss systems theory and its components
- Describe formal and informal organizational structures
- Define the common terms used in the management process
What Will You Learn?
- 5 Credit Units
- 2 Year Certification